This Kit comes with the following
- 1 x Carbon Offroad Gear Cube Storage and Recovery Bag - Small Size
- 2 x Carbon 4.75 Ton Bow Shackle - New Upgraded
- 1 x Carbon Offroad 8 Tonne Snatch block pulley V2
- 1 x Carbon Offroad 12 tonne x 5 metre tree trunk protector strap
- 1 x Carbon Winches Australia Winch Damper Blanket
Whether you're heading up the beach for a quick getaway or planning an epic remote journey into the High Country, these Carbon Offroad recovery products have got your back.
No matter if you want some peace of mind with a snatch strap and some shackles or you own a winch and need a little extra reach with a rope extension. There is plenty of recovery gear to choose from.
You can expand your kit with additional accessories by selecting from the optional extra’s column, The more you buy, the bigger the discount at checkout. All Carbon Off Road Gear Cubes are designed to have some extra room inside for other accessories such as tyre deflators or gloves.
Why do I need recovery gear?
Whether you're travelling alone or in a group of mates, having a selection of recovery gear to take on most situations is paramount when heading off road, you can never be too prepared for the unknown.
A simple recovery with the right gear and know-how can be a quick exercise and you’re back on your way, but without the right recovery gear, you could be stuck in your situation for days, turning an easy off-road getaway into an expensive nightmare.
A few things to consider when selecting the right kit for your 4wd
- Do I own a winch
- Will I be going 4wding alone or with other people
- Will I be in an area that has objects or other vehicles to recover off
- What rated recovery gear do I have or require for a safe recovery
- Am I replacing my recovery gear as my current setup is old and frayed
It is recommended that the minimum breaking strength of the strap should be between 2 and 3 times the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of any vehicle it is used with. It is advised that the strap must be suited to the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of the lighter of the 2 vehicles used in the recovery process.