We welcome the all-new Type-X Sport; our most affordable driving light yet. The goal of STEDI is to offer high-performance, high-quality driving lights at accessible prices. Compare the build quality, performance, and list of inclusions with other offerings on the market and you will conclude that our Type-X Sport is peerless.
All-new reflector geometry, all-new LEDs, and all-new housing. We’ve increased the depth of the optics by 35% allowing for a perfectly collimated beam and the resultant increase in light intensity. The beam diameter strikes a sublime balance between width and throw and will send light right out to 1,050m. Four dedicated built-in wide-beam optics disperse light in the nearfield, and transition beautifully with the spot beam.
Some people call it the little things; for us, it is literally everything. We have obsessed over the most trivial geometries and design elements to achieve a visually stunning luminaire. The accompanying brackets (with the laser-cut STEDI branding) will allow the Type-X Sport to be mounted on a range of locations of your vehicle.
THE NERDY DETAILS
- 4mm thick 304 Series Stainless Mounting bracket, which includes rubber dampener and an additional 3mm upper plate.
- A360.0 Cast Housing | Boasting superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- 3mm Thick GE Lexan Lens with hard coating | Virtually unbreakable scratch-resistant
- 100% Polyester UV and abrasion-resistant powder coat
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters
- Nitto Denko Pressure Equalization vent with membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- Environmentally Sealed Deutsch® DTP-2 connector
- EMI & RFI Suppression circuitry – We guarantee it.
- Each TYPE-X Sport comprises 36 OSRAMs OSLON LEDs, selected for their high luminous flux and perfectly matches optical properties.
- Four wide-beam reflectors are built-in, which form a lateral-shaped flood pattern designed to minimize valuable light wasted up to the sky. Also available separately are the snap-on wide-beam covers, for environments demanding an increased peripheral vision.
- 5700K CCT offers stunning clarity and definition with an excellent Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
TYPE-X PRO vs TYPE-X SPORT
Yes, Stedi have two different 8.5" Spotlights, and they're both awesome. We have a comparison HERE, so you can see which will be best for you.
Please read through the Installation Instructions HERE.
|LED||36 x Osram Oslon SSL|
|RAW LUMENS||20,780 (Pair)|
|TESTED LUMENS||14,950 (Pair)|
|AMP DRAW||9.8A @ 13.2v (each)|
|BEAM PATTERN||4 x Spread 32 x Spot Beam|
|INGRESS PROTECTION||IP68 | Submersible up to 3m|
|COLOUR TEMP (CCT)||5700K|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||12v & 24v|
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE||50,000 LM-80|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°C - 60°C|
|10 m||11,025 Lx|
|50 m||441 Lx|
|200 m||27 Lx|
|300 m||12 Lx|
|400 m||6 Lx|
|1,000 m||1.1 Lx|
|1,050 m||1 Lx|
- 2 x STEDI TYPE-X Sport
- 2 x STEDI Black Out Covers
- 1 x Easy Fit High Beam Wiring with DTP-2 Sealed Connectors, H4, HB3 Adapter plugs to high beam. 60A Relay, Fuse, Switch
- 3 Series Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Rubber Shock Dampener
- Wiring Instructions