Stedi gave their engineers the instruction to hold nothing back. The result? A class-leading CREE XM-L2 emitter, producing 4, 200 lumens of light intensity. With the explosive performance that it delivered; we had no choice but to call it the ‘C-4’.
Explosive performance, hence the name C-4. The instructions to our engineers were to hold nothing back, the goal was to produce the most powerful cube light on the market. Mission accomplished. Now the adventure doesn’t have to stop when the sun goes down thanks to class-leading CREE XM-L2 emitter producing 4,200 lumens of light intensity
Flush mounted performance using a flood beam to provide the perfect usable beam for any working situation alongside being ideal for a reversing light.
This is not the first or only flush mounted LED on the market, but we say it is best. Don't cut corners on your custom tray build by fitting inferior flush mounts, do it the right way the first time with high-performance, high-output CREE LED C4 Flush.KEY FEATURES
- Utilizing 4 of CREE's legendary XM-L2 5700K
- Environmentally sealed and moulded Deutsch DT-2 connector with male wire tail included.
- RFI and EMI suppressed circuity ensure no interference with sensitive radio equipment.
- Fitted with Gore Breather Vent – Certified IP68 | Submersible to 3m.
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Male and Female Deutsch DT-2 Plug with wire-tail is included.;
If you're looking to upgrade from our older generation flush mount, we've ensure that the mounting points are identical for easy upgrade.
HOLE CUT-OUT SIZE IS 89mm (wide) x 82mm (high).